Keto Strawberry Smoothie is the king of all smoothies. If you are looking for a good, balanced and keto smoothie, I must say you picked the right one.
It’s so simple and tastes delicious. We’ll help you enjoy the Keto Strawberry Smoothie with family and friends at any time you like.
It’s all wonderful to add more natural ingredients without any additives to enhance the taste of the organic strawberry healthy smoothie recipes.
Besides, we have to keep the keto diet regime, which withstands carb intake and advertises protein and fats.
So, we’ll make this recipe being in keto to ensure that it aids the body to include several nutrients.
Keto Strawberry Smoothie, Does Perfect Job.
I am a healthy smoothie fan, and I choose to make lots of changes to the ingredients to get a new flavor, and also, I will share it with you.
In the keto strawberry smoothie recipe, Strawberry has two advantages.
One is it has an all-natural sweet taste, which is good for our healthy smoothie, and also, the second one is it includes a unique texture, which I like a lot.
What’s your point of view regarding this? Please share it with us.
Homemade Keto Strawberry Smoothie Surprise Punch
We should replace dairy products for the keto strawberry smoothie recipe and use almond milk or soy milk to our recipe to get the most effective benefits of staying on keto.
Once again, if you take into consideration little compromise to your routine once in a week, then making use of the cocoa cream will certainly be a great approach for the smoothie recipe.
It takes a whole new degree to the traditional milkshake or smoothie with a little complexity of creaminess.
Don’t stress! After all, it’s a healthy keto smoothie, which will help you keep slim and secure.
How to Make Keto Strawberry Smoothie
Have you ever consulted a dietician? Dietitians often counsel their clients about their fruit and vegetable intake.
Put strawberries on this list because their nitrate constituent helps our blood supply and provides the body with oxygen.
It helps, to a certain degree, to the weight loss plans.
Recipe time – 5min
Ingredients required for a serving of 2
- 400 gm of fresh strawberries.
- 500 ml milk (We prefer dairy-free almond or coconut milk).
- Sweetener to taste (We prefer natural sweetener ‘honey,’ you can use any regular sweetener).
- A cup of ice cubes.
- We must wash all the strawberries carefully. It will remove the dirt and invisible dust particles in strawberries.
- Chop the strawberries into equal sizes. Please make sure you never cut it into large pieces. The reason is it will never mix well inside the fruit blender, and you might have to strain it to remove the dough.
- Take the blender jar and then put all the ingredients inside.
- Close the blender well and switch it on. Allow it to remain at least one minute so that all the ingredients mix well.
- Your chilled keto strawberry smoothie recipe is ready to serve.
- If you want to make it cooler, keep it inside the fridge for half an hour and serve.
- A touch of Cinnamon may also be applied to increase the smoothie’s aromas. Chia seeds together is also an outstanding alternative. You should also fill the smoothie with whipped cream and garnish it with a slice of strawberry. Make sure you never have excessive carb content that can inhibit ketosis.
Strawberry Keto Smoothie Benefits
- Do you know Strawberries represent as an outstanding source of C and K, fiber, folic acid, Manganese, potassium?
- It also has a decent dose of flavonoids and phytonutrients that make strawberries light red.
- Strawberry is beneficial for your eyes.
- It has ellagic acid and flavonoids, which help the eyes protect from optic nerve issues, especially during old age.
- If you have any old age at your home, please make them aware of strawberry’s health benefits.
- Strawberries are cholesterol-reduced food and adding them to the diet decreases oxidative damage and blood lipids.
- These plays avital role in heart and diabetes complications. Try adding more of these components to the diet, which lowers cholesterol.
Bigger healthier keto strawberry smoothie Other benefits includes
- A cup of strawberries every day provides us with our everyday Vitamin C need, which improves our immunity and acts like a genius antioxidant. Strawberry is one of nature’s most powerful immunity booster.
- Strawberries have been reported as an anti-inflammatory.
- Strawberries may help those who are vulnerable to Genetic arthritis and are suffering for a long time.
- This fruit contains antioxidants and phytochemicals that suppress inflammatory joints. Anyone has these problems; it’s always advisable to take the benefit of strawberry and consume at least 4-5 strawberries daily.
- If you can’t take it raw, then keto strawberry smoothie is the best choice.
Keto strawberry smoothie is full of fresh and sweet flavors. It’s a raw superfood but so super-nutritious blend.
Crafted with all necessary nutrients and no added sugar, this smoothie is a perfect drink for all ages.
The blend is well balanced, nutritious and can be consumed during breakfast and also with an afternoon snack. Try this homemade recipe, and please share your thoughts.